Friday, April 9, 2010

BOSLradio




Tonight I met up with a few friends to hear Sonicity Fitzroy spin her tunes for a bit of rooftop dancing in prep for the big BOSLradio kickoff tomorrow er rather, today Saturday April 10 starting at 10am SL time. I recieved a really cool invite to the event and made a quick little video out of it to put here. I'm told everyone is welcome and I always feel the more the merrier. My friend Soni's spots will be Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm SL time and Tuesdays at 3pm SLtime. She played some great music for us tonight, so it's looking promising. I'm told the djs listed so far will be: Sonicity Fitzroy, Cazzo Decosta, Haarlee Lane, Oliver Szondi, Kromus Korobase, Shane Hornet, Loki Kahanamoku, Sofia Diage, SilverSpike Decosta, Sunnshine Koohaven, code Foden, Anastacia Markova, Sergio hancroft, and Syriana Paine. BOSLraido: http://boslradio.com/

BOSL Radio.. opening invite card only from Kara Trapdoor on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment