Thursday, March 3, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Town: A Shop And Play Area by Laura Liberty



Laura Liberty is well known for her adorable holiday themed builds that not only provide a great deal of interactive fun with things to play on and do, but house quaint little shops filled with seasonal products to purchase that are usually pretty unique and appeal to me. I visited her latest, St. Patrick's Day Town, and played on all the toys before buying myself a cute little outfit for the holiday. The area has a contest and the person who guesses the closest to the number of glowing coins in an pile wins a large L cash award. Laura told me in a few days she will add some additional large things to play on, but I couldn't wait and went ahead and filmed some of the place. My new computer and I have been having it out, so my resolution issue is still not resolved making me just not take the time I should if I am showcasing someone's wares, but it is what it is at 2am. This is a place everyone should visit if not to buy things, then to just hang out and play and pick up some of the freebies including a large variety of free St. Patrick's Day hats, etc. Be sure to check it all out here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Elizabeth%20Town/151/131/1088 or direct link here: St.Pat'sHere.

No comments:

Post a Comment