Saturday, February 4, 2012

Prism and Lumiere-New Clothes and Skin

Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Bal%20Harbour/26/184/22 or direct link here: PrismHere.
I checked out some new clothes and skin today.

Picnik collage

Prism has this beautiful deep red group gift dress I am standing in front of in the top pic and a very cute sassy 60L weekend outfit out right now that I picked up shown in the bottom middle pic.
-My outfit=Prism Gisele by Journey in Vogue
-Hair=Analog Dog, Ais in brown sugar
-Boots=Bax, ankle boots in white patent
-Skin=Lumiere by Glam!, Anastasia black brow medium 6
New skin in pics is by Lumiere. It has great collar bones and I like how the lips are naturally slightly parted. Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cohiba%20Cay/159/89/2000 or direct link here: LumiereHere.
So I was having fun in my new things and don't ask me why but I took a pic in the interesting tree house.... Always fun in SL! Have a great weekend.

StarWalkerssecondlife:///app/group/890c30da-9fde-7da6-d2e3-93c74df54de4/about

No comments:

Post a Comment