Sunday, February 3, 2013

Love Potion No. 9-MadPea

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hoshi%20Island/128/128/49

I visited the MadPea Love Potion No. 9 sim and their latest hunt.  They are also sponsoring a photo contest.  The hunt begins,  "You are about to discover the story of Phinneas Phicklephogg, a famous Alchemist and brew Love Potion No. 9.9 with him!  Before you can begin with the hunt, you must find a recipe for the ingredients that you need to find. Check out the library for an important letter and start your introduction to the game." ..... and so I'm off to to find the recipe.  I didn't get far before I stopped to take a fairy pic in a beautiful meadow of butterflies.  There are many good photo ops here and its right next door to the MadPea Carnival I've previously blogged that is an AMAZING explore separated only by some cave tunnels that I have not figured out yet.  There are only 15 grid wide places to find the hunt clues and items, and it's a great explore regardless so check it all out and maybe get the prizes in the hunt. 
MadPea Library by Kara 2

MadPea lab by Kara 2
Fairy MadPea by Kara 2

No comments:

Post a Comment