Sunday, October 6, 2013

Happy 6th Anniversary BOSL -- And Other SL Events

I've been taking a few pics from fun events around SL so might as well share them here.  First I want to say happy 6th anniversary to BOSL who provides me and others with hours of great SL entertainment and information. I went to the BOSL anniversary party yesterday after the MVW challenge so the top two collages are from those, then the next is a It Girlz show from last night and the bottom is a friend's beautiful wedding from last week. 

BOSL 6th anniversary.jpg by Kara 2
                                                                           (BOSL party)
CC and MVW.jpg by Kara 2

                                       (The MISS VIRTUAL SHOW 2014 - Kattaca challenge )

It Girlz.jpg by Kara 2
                                   
                                                 (It Girlz & Fellaz, Night at the Movies Show)

Bella's wedding.jpg by Kara 2

(Bella and Scooter's Wedding-sorry not all mesh rezzed for me but what I saw of this huge wedding was gorgeous-very sweet couple-congrats!)

No comments:

Post a Comment