Monday, January 1, 2018

...and a happy new year!





...and a happy new year!

Happy New Year to all of Second Life.  After all these years and hours together SL has become a part of my first life. This past year I went to my first SL music jam, meeting many SL residence in person. This somewhat restored a little faith in the reality of people. Sometimes it's hard to remember that everyone enjoys SL in their own ways, weather that be "role play", real, or pretending to play real but in a reality they've created that doesn't match their first life.  I enjoyed new bento mesh heads and various enhanced newness this year, I've met a lot of new friends, but also lost some special ones in their pursuit of more time and  a higher quality first life. I'd like to greatly thank Linden Labs and Second Life for making this amazing place where the only true limitation is the imagination. And I'd like to thank all the content creators, musicians, artists, venue owners, people who promote, social people to play with and everyone I've come across. Not 100% of my time has been the best, but I've learned something from even the disappointing experiences. The good outweighs the frustrations by far. Here's to wishing everyone a fantastic and adventurous 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment